We are currently seeking a PA/Team admin to join our team. Could you be the right fit for our growing business?
- Do you have strong previous experience working as a PA/Administrator?
- Are you organised and able to work independently and self-prioritise?
- Are you used to working in a fast paced business?
- Diary management for the sales team
- Format and upload quotations onto the CRM
- Upload purchase orders onto the CRM
- Organising travel
- Managing and co-ordinating internal and external meetings
- Maintaining records
- Co-ordination and attendance of the weekly/monthly sales meetings
- Sales exceptions from operations team to sales
- Create relationships with external PAs and sales contacts
- Provide weekly exceptions reports covering
- Attend, minute and collate all info from weekly team operations meeting
- Carry out project work as required
- Supplier management
- Collate and prepare monthly MD report for team
- Collate and prepare weekly sales update call spreadsheet for team
- Collate outstanding quotations for monthly meetings
- Any other duties within the capabilities of the job holder
- Previous experience as PA/Administrator
- Able to respond quickly to requests
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives without instruction
- Experience of working within a fast paced business
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel/Word/PowerPoint
About us: Guardian delivers a range of water treatment and air quality services, allowing the systems that rely on these elements to work effectively and at their optimum; from pre-commissioning through to on-going maintenance, delivering a holistic approach to air and water treatment.
To apply, please send your CV to Alison Jessopp – [email protected]