Check the status of your site online
GuardianCare is an online reporting system that enables clients to view works relating to a specific site in real-time. No more waiting weeks for paperwork to arrive – all relevant documents, certificates, engineers’ work sheets or any other information can be printed instantly.
How does it work?
GuardianCare is internet-based, updated by Guardian engineers following completion of their work; if critical issues arise, clients are immediately alerted so action can be taken straight away.
All alerts come with a recommendation for appropriate works, including photography detailing areas of non-conformity. The system also acts as an online log book, removing the need for storing paperwork onsite.
A significant advantage of this system is that multiple sites can be viewed at once, making it easier to check that full compliance across a whole organisation being achieved.
- Clients can view when contract visits are booked-in (and carried out)
- All reports are accessible online
- Critical issues are identified and communicated immediately
- Removes paperwork delays (and the need for paperwork in general)
- Certificates and other documents can be printed directly from the database
- Method statements and COSHH data sheets are available, in printable PDF format
- Ease of reporting for building managers and environmental health officers
- Free training