Assistant Engineer – Water Hygiene/Treatment
We are looking for an Assistant Water Hygiene/Treatment Engineer to cover sites in London and the South East.
Main duties are as follows:
- Microbiological sampling of domestic water systems
- Water temperature testing & monitoring
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Shower Heads and Hoses
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Cold Water Storage Tanks
- Servicing of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV’s)
- On-site analysis of Closed and Domestic Water systems
- Updating of site log books and completing Health & Safety forms
- Working to guidance ACOP L8, HSG 274 Parts 1, 2 and 3 and Safe Water in Healthcare Premises HTM 04-01
- Liaising with Service Desk, Supervisor, Account Manager and Client.
- Competitive salary
- Regular overtime available at excellent rates
- Two bonuses a year
- Access to a range of discount and benefits through Perkbox
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- 20 days holiday per year, up to a maximum of 25 days after qualifying period
- Full travel costs provided
- PPE and tools provided
- Lots of staff social events
No experience is required, however it would be advantageous. Full training will be provided.
For more information about this position, and to apply, contact Guardian’s recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org