Pre-Commissioning Cleaning using the latest technologies
Guardian Water Treatment uses the latest technologies and innovations to deliver its pre-commissioning cleaning services, including Hydrosphere; a solution which significantly reduces the need to flush and drain the system, and Hevasure; which delivers continuous corrosion monitoring – during pre-commissioning cleaning and throughout a water systems life.
By directly improving the efficiency of the flushing that takes place during pre-commissioning cleaning, high volumes of water wastage can be prevented.
- Guaranteed programme times
- Reduction in labour thanks to reduced flushing requirement
- Pre-treatment prevents common issues caused during the fill phase of a new system
- Effluent free chemical cleaning with low environmental impact
- Superior cleaning results
- Environmentally sustainable
- Controlled and flexible process
- Faster and more efficient cleaning
- Constant online data and corrosion monitoring by the UK’s leading experts
- Readings taken 24/7 with direct client-access to Hevasure dashboard
- Alerts sent out if critical levels are exceeded
- Reporting shows all trends during a period, with recommendations to keep a water system healthy
- Real-time monitoring of key parameters, no waiting for expensive lab results
- Instant notification of unplanned events, such as water loss
- Improves the effectiveness of fit-out and pre-commissioning cleaning procedure
- Water treatment and on-going maintenance becomes pro-active, not reactive.
All of our clients have access to GuardianCare, an online reporting system that enables works relating to a specific site to be viewed in real-time. No more waiting weeks for paperwork to arrive – all relevant documents, certificates, engineers’ work sheets or any other information can be viewed on-screen and printed instantly.